Thursday, September 30, 2010

My First Blog


I’ve never been much for journal keeping. Something about taking the time to write down everything in something other than my handy little notebook has always seemed like too much work. But, these days I find that I’m writing more than ever—homework, essays, my novel, fan fiction, and product reviews. So, I thought that I since I’m doing so much, I may as well create a blog.

Here is a little information about myself.  I am and have always been a creative soul. For as long as I can remember, I’ve seen the beauty of the world before the math and science behind it (haha, I still have a hard time seeing that). In some form, I’ve always tried to express myself vividly, whether it be with the power of words, paint or clay.

As of right now I’m a college student working towards my first degree, a B.A. with a double major in art and English and a minor in business. Eventually, I’d like to have my own art studio and host classes, sharing my craft of ceramics with people wanting to get their hands dirty, literally!


This blog is titled ‘The Me Experience’ because I had nothing else, haha. But really, the focus of this blog (as of right now) is on reviews. It’s a big deal for me to know what I’m purchasing before I spend the money to purchase it. I think it’s that way for a lot of students who don’t come from a privileged situation.

It’s with that in mind that I plan to review products I’ve tried or to share reviews of products I want to try. I might also put essays on here that I write on various topics, websites or whatever. As this is the second post, the first one being about this awesome modern samurai in Japan, I’ll also post cool things that I find.


Now you know what it’s all about, I hope that doesn’t scare anyone away!

No comments:

Post a Comment